Masha is the visual artist working with documentary and art photography. Lives and works in Chelyabinsk (Russia, South Ural). She is interested in social agenda and peoples surroundings. Basically Masha shoots youth and authentical culture of towns. She also works a lot with personal experiences in her projects, puts herself on a place of the main character of the project. She works individually focused on long-term projects.
- 2020 Russian young photographers / finalist
- 2019 according to the results of the competition “Young Photographers of Russia” / Kaluga, Russia
- 2019 “Fotografika” gallary / St.Petersburg, Russia
- 2019 Art Vorota / Kaliningrad, Russia
- 2021 NOOR-Nikon Academy Masterclasses with Olga Kravets, Kadir van Lohuizen, Tanya Habjouqa
- 2020-2021 Academy documentary photography and photojournalism Fotografika / St.Petersburg, Russia
- 2019 Summer School, Project photography residenceve / Tver Region, Russia